Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We Did It!

We did it! We got through the first day, and quite easily I must add. I finally got the chance to meet all my awesome 2nd graders, and I look forward to getting to know them throughout the year. All 20 of my students were excited to get started and very curious about everything in our classroom. The first couple of days I will use to introduce the students to different centers around the room, as well as rules. We will also be completing a few "Get To Know You" activities.  I'm looking forward to getting our daily routine down so we can jump into our curriculum.

Family Note: An open house will be held at the school on Thursday, August 23rd starting at 6:00pm. I hope to see you all there. Our second grade class already has some pretty cool work they would love to show you!